Trivium inspires...Kerry King?

SouthernTrendkill, your defense statements are all for naught if you don't post the shark plushie image. :lol:

Been there. Done that. You can always look it up again if you want. :headbang:

I've never called it a "plushie" though. They're "stuffed animals" to me. Though, granted, that might make some people think of taxidermy.

Someone called SouthernTrendkill an internet tough guy and ST wrote this huge post about it, and included a picture of his shark plushie to prove he wasn't a tough guy. :lol:

I don't remember it being very long. Or at least the part about the stuffed animal couldn't have been very long, there was more going on in that thread than just that. But I could be wrong, I do drugs often.

Scene kids. All of the scene kids at my school love Trivium, and alot of them are inspired by them. I wouldn't mind it if they didn't fucking blast the damn songs on boomboxes.
I would love it if they blasted trivium, but no, all I hear is MCR and fallout boy all the fucking time :/ consider yourself lucky.

and it's not like slayer has written anything decent since the 90's, so does it really matter if he gets inspired by trivium?

ahhh lol.

well i'm straight as a ruler but can acknowledge he's a good-lookin sonovabitch