Trocadero DVD..

^ :lol:

I have NO idea why markgugs made such a big deal about it being lossless. The bootleg is utter crap.. the sound is complete shit and the camera is shaky as fuck... ameteur bootlegging at its best, yet he preaches how it must be 'LOSSLESS'.

Moonlapse said:
^ :lol:

I have NO idea why markgugs made such a big deal about it being lossless. The bootleg is utter crap.. the sound is complete shit and the camera is shaky as fuck... ameteur bootlegging at its best, yet he preaches how it must be 'LOSSLESS'.
Don't comment negatively about the quality of people's bootlegs. It makes you look like an "obnoxious 22 year old."

I wish someone on soulseek would have it... Since it's the only P2P program that works in my dorm.

And I thought I heard that the Troc show was a really, really good bootleg... did I hear wrong?

lol just watched the dvd...it is far from lossless. There would be no differnce in quality between that and a 600meg DivX file. All that "lossless" 2 gigs is mostly spent on data comprising pixels we don't even see, or even more - want' since it's shaky and blurry. Don't get me wrong it's quite a good bootleg and im glad I downlaoded it as it is always good to see/listen to opeth play, but there is no point it being the filesize it is as neither the picture quality or sound quality is amazing.

Rejvk said:
lol just watched the dvd...it is far from lossless. There would be no differnce in quality between that and a 600meg DivX file. All that "lossless" 2 gigs is mostly spent on data comprising pixels we don't even see, or even more - want' since it's shaky and blurry. Don't get me wrong it's quite a good bootleg and im glad I downlaoded it as it is always good to see/listen to opeth play, but there is no point it being the filesize it is as neither the picture quality or sound quality is amazing.
yeah I hope someone would convert it, i've tried but my computer sucks