TROCADERO Opeth DVD

opethmaniac

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Again a thread about this bootleg , i know...:Smug:
but i'm really look forward to watch this one and despite the fact that it seems to be available somewhere on the internet to download i just would like to trade it...
so could you guys help me with that ?
I have a huge opeth collection of bootlegs that you can 't find on the internet , ready for some trades...
By advance , thanks..
opethmaniac@hotmail.com

If someone has the DVD up for sale, I'd be willing to buy it (for a very realistic price ofcourse! :bah: ). Just PM me if you can make me a copy and send it. I'm an honest guy, so no worries there :)

If anyone charges you more than the cost of a DVDR, they are capitalising on material that isn't theirs, and you should not buy from them. This DVD is normally publicly available online, noone should be selling it, that is VERY illegal, and generally crap.

Powerslave said:
If anyone charges you more than the cost of a DVDR, they are capitalising on material that isn't theirs, and you should not buy from them. This DVD is normally publicly available online, noone should be selling it, that is VERY illegal, and generally crap.

Haha, i forgot about that. Silly me :oops:

I'm getting it soon (hopefully). If anyone would like to trade then PM me... Once I have it I may also do some B&P's, we shall see... :p