Trollki's insanity/My New Badass Avatar

theodyssey

Best Album of the Year
Dec 13, 2002
Olympia, WA
Visit site
Ok, just throught i would draw attention to my badass new avatar, as well as some articles on strato's website. Seems like Trollki's finally gone off the deep end.

Webmaster's Statement

Trollki's statement

if the webmaster doesn't take responsibility for his own site's content, then things are getting bad. Hope he gets better (trollki), but all the same, this is kind of funny...

Dude, he fucking lost his mind!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I could not believe what I saw. I was just like...HOLY SHIT! and I laughed and laughed, untill i realized, wait, this guy needs some serious help. He even shaved his eyebrows off...:lol:

Naw, he didn't shave his eyebrows. i noticed that too, but they've always been like that... i checked some older pics out of curiosity. And i would like to say that i am a little worried, and i know this situation isn't really funny. BUT at the same time, it's funny in it's own sick and twisted way. Damn... my avatar rules.

Man, I didn't now that this guy is that weird. Heard all the stories about Tollki just recently. Sounds to me as he sees himself as some weird character in an Edgar Allen Poe story and wants all other people to see him like that.
The thing is as far as I heard most "mentally disturbed" people don't like being called like that, but this Tollki dude seems to like it and obviously works wit this image.
If my webmaster posted a message like this on my band's page, I would fire him immediately, but in this case no sign of that, which gives that a kind of fishy smell.
Ergo: --------> I don't believe a word of all that stuff

Maybe I'm wrong and he is the "true madman of metal", but which label nowadays would sign a contract with a band, whose frontman is insane and with that completely unreliable in terms of business?

Anyway, it remains quite funny and gets me on their homepage from time to time, and I think that's what it's all about.

Kosh

I am starting to think that Timo is doing this all for publicity. That is the only way he is going to sell any new Strato records. The progmetal soap opera.

I don't see how anyone could think this was for publicity! How could this possibly get people interested in buying Stratovarius albums? It would only turn people off. This guy is mad!

ProgMetalFan said:
I don't see how anyone could think this was for publicity! How could this possibly get people interested in buying Stratovarius albums? It would only turn people off. This guy is mad!

Well, 20 years ago maybe someone asked the same question about Ozzy or Alice Cooper.
Sad enough, the only thing in the whole music business today, in which I believe is that its mostly business and music not that important. Its all about sales and images and even the "true artists" have to make themselves slaves of the system if they want to survive it.
Ok, maybe this is a bit extreme to say and if this guy is really disturbed in some way, he has my pity. Still, I'm not convinced of that.

Kosh

i don't remember ozzy or alice cooper ever saying the spirit of jesus has entered their body and stuff about how all their next albums were essensially going to be religious albums.

I think thats because Ozz and Alice wouldn't work today. Everybody was convinced Marylin Manson was a psycho when he appeared on the air. Now it became quite silent concerning Mr/Ms. Manson, since people aren't that shocked by him anymore. These are the symptoms and they change in appearance, but the illness stays the same. They create a world as a fairytale told by a fool, all but smoke and mirrors. (see this as an adapted quote :Spin: )

Again, maybe I'm completely wrong, and if the poor fellow really has a problem its a sad story. but I can't help not believing it.

Kosh

First of all, you can find the rant elsewhere.

I guess he's been doing some interesting shit on the board over at strato as well. Check this out:
You could be right.
World peace, tolerance to other people´s feelings and opinions, systematically refusing to cooperate with EVIL, world without armies, world without hate, love...
My eyes have opened finally.
These fucking things are just UTOPIA.
They can never be acheived.
I was once stupid because I honestly, wholeheartedly believed that these things could be achieved and that we human beings could learn from the past and just live in peace.
I´ve got news for you baby, IT`S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
So why not just have good time, you never know when your days are numbered.
It could be tomorrow you know!
So don´t wait ANY MORE!
MAKE YOUR LIFE A MASTERPIECE!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
FUCK EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO STOP YOU!!
ADOLF HITLER IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE WORLD. I FUCKED HIM LAST NIGHT.
WE ARE ALL HITLER AND WE ARE ALL CHRIST.
AND HITLER IS WINNING!!

http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=4962&page=0#211339

Key to the universe is love?
HORSESHIT!
Love doesn´t help when you have someone like HITLER against you.
Sorry, I do not share your optimism.
Mankind as a collective has lost the way and is UNBELIEVABLY stupid.
Not that I care anymore.
Couldn´t fucking care less anymore.
My man Wilhelm Reich was right.
We humans are just animals, actually worse than animals.