Troops and other glam fiends

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
BLACK 'N BLUE SET TO RETURN:

"Z Records are proud to announce the signing of Black 'N Blue, after an absence of some 15 years the band has returned with their classic riff engulfed blend of hard rock. Lead singer Jaime St James made the following comment:
"I look forward to working with Z Records. It's been a long time since the kick ass sound of Black 'N Blue has been heard on a new CD. More surprises to come!"
Black 'N Blue where formed in 1981 in Portland, before relocating to the rock and roll mecca known as Los Angeles, CA the following year. It took two years for the band to be signed to Geffen Records and they went on to release their self-titled debut during 1984. After 3 more albums Without Love, Nasty Nasty and In Heat the band sadly called it a day and the members moved on to new projects. 2003 will see the release of Black 'N Blue's 5th studio album and fans of their classic sound will not be disappointed. A release is planned during September 2003."

No word on whether Tommy Thayer is involved in this. If he is, I wonder how that will affect his role in KISS?

W

Ooooh interesting! Hopefully Tommy leaves Kiss and does that! But I doubt he would choose a band that hardly anyone cares about over Kiss...