Try Sweden out?

phjant

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2006
Hi, my first post here :)

I've been a Enchant fan for ages and I'm wondering if you have plans playing in Sweden in the near future?

Keep up! :headbang:

Welcome to our forum phjant

Thanks for the post. Hey the closest we have been to Sweden is Hamburg so far. It depends on how many units we sell in the region or who we may be touring with ? where we go. The record company has to make a good business decicion as well tours are expensive.

I think it would be great to make that trip across the baltic into scando land, Denmark as well. At this point we are probably establishd enough to do it. Maybe next time out, cross your fingers we will. Come on Sweden we are all over that trip :) I know I am.

Ed I will tell you from first hand experience, if you guys get to play Sweden, you'll love it! I went there last May and I've been wanting to go back ever since! Next time I go back there I'm going to try to fit Norway into the schedule as well! If you guys get to play in or around Gothenburg (Göteborg), I'll be sure to tell some people.

I see the dilemma, I truly hope you'll get the possibility to get here :)
To speed up the process I'll buy some pallets of CDs and share with people down the city ;)