Trying out for Killswitch Engage.

I like your screams better than Howard's. Clean vocals are in tune and well practiced but I just can't dig your voice on them.

That said, you're a good fit for the band and I hope you get the spot.

you kinda sound like a cross between howard j and tim lambesis + your own style ofcourse. powerful delivery, man! hope they recognize you.

I really like your clean vocal parts. They give a good feeling while hearing :) But screams are also good.

(ehm..a bit OffTopic and maybe egoistic..but...because i'm actually practise mixing with that kse-rose song..do you mind sharing your vocaltrack? :oops: It would be so much more fun with your awesome Vocals on Jeffs instrumental :Spin: ..sorry for that question..)

I have to say I really like the way you sang the cleans on Fixation! Gives it a little darker feel which I love.

Shit. If you don't get it, San Diego's not far and I'm there 5-6 times a year as is... we should do something.

SO FUCKING DOWN. hahah what kind of stuff are you trying to do?

btw [should have thanked you on my first post].. Rose Of Sharyn is your DI tracks. Only used 1 left and right set and redid the drums and bass. :D