Trying out for Killswitch Engage.

I like your voice more then the ones from the old singers!

I mean guys think about that. How will his cleans sound when Adam track them :)

Your screams sound amazing. I understand shit and they are brutal as fuck

Killer job dude !

It's great that you gave your own twist to some things, like the chorus (i prefer the way Howard does it though).

And one thing that i love : you make the Adam D clean vocal parts sound cool, whereas when he's doing them i just wanna puke since they sound so gay.

As much as I like your cover and vocals dude, to me it just sounds like Howard again. Whether you intend it or not, I personally would like to hear something different for them that's all! But in terms of just general awesome, you nailed it :)

Well, to me your singer sounds just like the guy from MPE :p But in terms of general awesome, he nails it :D

I mean it sounds exactly like Howard if thats what your going for.....If i was KSE ...which im not lol......I would get someone who doesnt sound like Howard or Jesse....Freshing it up

COMPLETELY understand. However, I did the covers to sound [or attempt to sound] exactly like the originals [besides a few small vocal and production things]. They have such an epic vibe to them that altering the original vocal melodies [adding a 'not so KSE' twist] wouldn't be pleasing to the ears.

It's like hearing an awesome singer from your favorite band and then hear a bad vocalist saying he could have done it better and ruining the song. :puke: Both howard and jesse are my idols so I gotta let them shine through my vocals somehow.

and to everyone else, thank you! I still have yet to hear back from them. Any other vocalist that are trying out on the forum PLEASE inform me if you get any info.