Trying out the Recabinet demo...

I think it sounds great, and not In Flamesy at alll.

Little bit of OT, but you have both the engl 530 and the 570, right? how would you say they compare to each other? I just wanted to ask because I'm probably gonna buy the 530.

Cheers

I think it sounds great, and not In Flamesy at alll.

Little bit of OT, but you have both the engl 530 and the 570, right? how would you say they compare to each other? I just wanted to ask because I'm probably gonna buy the 530.

Cheers

I have to say that while they sound fairly alike, the 570 has a buttload of more features, modes, than the 530. The 530 is alot cheaper though and according to me the best sounding preamp in that pricerange.

If you are after that ENGL sound you will definetly get there using the 530 :headbang:

I have to say that while they sound fairly alike, the 570 has a buttload of more features, modes, than the 530. The 530 is alot cheaper though and according to me the best sounding preamp in that pricerange.

If you are after that ENGL sound you will definetly get there using the 530 :headbang:

Thanks for the info dude! :)

Funny you think that, I try to sound more american. As long as you don't say that it sounds like In Flames :puke:

Nah...In Flames is quite bad in these days.
I mean more like Bloodbath, Entombed, Dismemeber (more melodic of course) etc...Of course there isn't so much buzz, but I guess it's the riffs that make the difference between "swedish" and "american" stuff....but after all it doesn't matter.

And now when you said that american-thing, Yeah I definetly hear where are you going...and it sounds good!