Trying something new...Melodic death metal

make alot of money??? melodic death metal?? im not following how they are connected..... :/

As far as the music goes, sounds like your average melo death band from the mid to late 90s. pretty at the gates style. id lose the clean singing though in my opinion.

make alot of money??? melodic death metal?? im not following how they are connected..... :/

As far as the music goes, sounds like your average melo death band from the mid to late 90s. pretty at the gates style. id lose the clean singing though in my opinion.

Yeah I was sarcastic :p

Don't know at the gates I'll check them out

I'm not too into the type of music, but it sounds pretty good. Maybe do a little something with that piano. Some verb and open it up some? Just a thought.

Melodic death metal + clean vocals? Doesn't make sense. I've never heard melodic death metal with clean vocals, and I never want to again.

Melodic Death also features Clean Vocals in most cases, accept it ;)

Can't judge the mix on theses speakers but the songs sounds solid to me, I really dig the growls!
Clean vocals sound more like powermetal vocals to me, dont fit to that type of metal imo

or insomnium...

but I agree the mix still need a lot of work, I like the drums but I don't like the guitars at all, I think they sound fizzy and 2d and nasal, but I never succeeded to get a good tone out of my guitar and plugins.

I don't know if I'll continue to write clean vocals, I seem to be the only one liking them hahaha