Trying to see Man O War in Germany!

ShaneUSA

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hello all,

Man O War is my favorite band and I really want to see them before their tour ends. I have been working pretty hard and saving my money to fly to Germany from NYC for their show on the 24th. I still have not confirmed tickets for the flight or the show but I want to reach out to some other fans in Germany in an attempt to make some friends overseas so I can enjoy the show with them. Im 27 years old dude, but if any of you mofos living in Germany want to meet up a day or two before the show and join me, I think that would be awesome. I need to see Man O War live before I die.

Reactions: CiG
Hello all,

Man O War is my favorite band and I really want to see them before their tour ends. I have been working pretty hard and saving my money to fly to Germany from NYC for their show on the 24th. I still have not confirmed tickets for the flight or the show but I want to reach out to some other fans in Germany in an attempt to make some friends overseas so I can enjoy the show with them. Im 27 years old dude, but if any of you mofos living in Germany want to meet up a day or two before the show and join me, I think that would be awesome. I need to see Man O War live before I die.

Manowar is kind of one of those metal bands people either love, like or despise. I happen to love them! They play metal for metal's sake and their subject matter can be considered silly but they are dead serious about what they do. I would like to see them live, if they have any Canadian tour dates which is unlikely. Germany is a major stronghold for some seriously good metal bands, and I was actually a Manowar fan that really liked the 'The Lord Of Steel' album when it came out, even though it didn't get that many good reviews. Karl Logan is definitely the best guitar player they've ever had, better than Ross The Boss and David Shankle even though he only played on 'The Triumph of Steel' album which, I hate to say, is their weakest affair yet. 1988's 'Kings Of Metal' to me is their overall best, even though Karl never played on it. 'Louder Than Hell' is MUCH better than TTOS IMO.

The Triumph of Steel is one of their best albums and Kings of Metal is definitely one of their weakest in my opinion. Couldn't disagree with you much more than this, right now.

That's ok. However, I do own 'The Hell Of Steel' compilation and it features the three best songs from Triumph Of Steel, and they are:

Power of Thy Sword
Metal Warriors
The Demon's Whip

With this compilation I don't feel the need to re-purchase Triumph because it contains these 3 songs, so.....I dunno, people have their preferences but I'm fine with just these songs.

Don't get that at all. It's a fucking amazing and glorious metal record, what is there to possibly dislike about it?