TSE (onQel) - The Tide .. melodic stuff

ubrsyntx: thanks for your honesty ;) I'm not lying if I say that I suck at lead tones.. so.. do you have any tips for a new chain?

Haha no problem. :p
Honestly, I don't have any tips or input on a new chain for the lead tone. That's an area I still struggle in quite a bit and I often find myself going back to pod farm for leads, and sticking with other ampisms for rhythm.

Onqel, I'm late to the X50 party but, I tried it on one of my tracks and I was literally blown away!!!! It sounds so real!! I run it through an Engl cab ir and it sounds sooo good.
Thanks so so much for releasing this beast of an ampsim, it makes me want to sell my Pod X3 ( but I am too attached to it)

I think the tone of the lead is great man, and it sounds like you have a decent amount of delay on it, but there seems to be a wah type effect as well? that's what kind of throws the whole thing off for me personally.

yes there's a wah effect on it.. It gave me the sound I wanted on the palm muted stuff, but I might have overdone it apart from that :p

Thanks again guys :p

If I'm able to finish this before I get tired of it, I might put it up for public mixing or something.. I've never done that before and I think it could be interesting :p

Public mixing....

house-do-want.jpg

Yes we wanna stemps! Great tune onqel! Btw will you release x64 version of x30 and x50 we desperately need it!! :))) couse we love it!