Tune in to WREKage tonight to win tickets!

Wishmaster

Heavy Metal Llama!
Feb 20, 2002
Woodstock, GA
www.xsfl.com
Zane & Kris of Halcyon Way will be on WREKage tonight (10/09) at Midnight to promote the band and their upcoming appearance at Pathfinder Metalfest! They will also have tickets to give away!

Tune in to 91.1FM in Atlanta, or online at wrekage.org!

--Mike

I definitely enjoyed the show; I loved the songs by Ashent and ASKA (and, of course, Halcyon Way)! :headbang:

I even enjoyed Jon's Bal-Sagoth request :lol:

Great job by Zane and Kris (and Brian and Paul from WREKage) :kickass:

(I also enjoyed the last few minutes of Stonehenge as I waited for WREKage to begin; I'm going to have to try to find that Cargo CD!)

(I also enjoyed the last few minutes of Stonehenge as I waited for WREKage to begin; I'm going to have to try to find that Cargo CD!)

The guys who do Stonehenge really do an amazing job. THAT show has been running for about as long as WREKage. It's easy to see why they were granted the additional time up through midnight, instead of ending at 10pm and WREKage starting then.

me too! :kickass: I hear Zane's sexy radio voice. :worship:

No kiddin'. He really does have a great radio voice. :)

Here's a taste of Halcyon Way's appearance on WREKage, culled from the first hour-and-a-half (whittled down to 41 minutes and 45 seconds, in a 23.8 MB MP3):

http://rapidshare.com/files/295771869/Pathfinder_Metalfest_on_WREKage.mp3.html

00:00 - 03:12 Brian interviews Zane and Kris from Halcyon Way (hear Zane's sexy radio voice!)

03:13 - 07:26 "BLIND EYES TO THE SKY" by Halcyon Way

07:27 - 11:38 Brian interviews Zane and Kris from Halcyon Way

11:39 - 15:56 "IMPERFECT" by Ashent (hear Halcyon Way's new singer!)

15:57 - 18:08 Brian interviews Zane and Kris

18:09 - 24:09 "IMPERIAL ROME" by ASKA (THIS SONG KICKS ASS!!!)

24:10 - 30:30 Paul interviews Zane and Kris

30:31 - 35:16 "FREEDOM FIGHTER" by Ravage

35:17 - 40:04 "HOLD THE HEATHEN HAMMER HIGH" by TYR (little bit of early ProgPower 2010 promo)

40:05 - 41:45 Paul wraps up this part of the segment

:headbang:

Stonehenge is one of the greatest radio programs. Very informative, and they play a lot of great music. They'll also respond to you if you ask them what a certain band was, even if you give very vague information.

Stonehenge is one of the greatest radio programs. Very informative, and they play a lot of great music. They'll also respond to you if you ask them what a certain band was, even if you give very vague information.

Agreed: I called in to ask about the song by Cargo, because I came in about halfway through the tune, I wasn't sure when they would announce which songs they had played, I wasn't even sure I would be able to pick the song out of the announcement, etc. The guy not only told me the name of the song and the band, but he also told me where the band was from and gave me the year the album came out, and he informed me that the music had been re-released on CD, etc. Definitely a great show.

Stonehenge has a habit of playing a loooooong set of music and then back-announcing what they played ("and about 45 minutes ago you heard...."), which is kinda annoying if you're trying to find out who played who. :) They are a fount of knowledge, though.

On WREKage my usual plan is to play two songs, then announce. I figure, if someone likes a band I play, I can try to make it easier for them to find/buy the band's stuff.