Tuomas interview on USA Progressive Music

- haha he called Emppu "a happy little man" XD I always imagine Emppu making wooden toys in Santa's workshop, lol.

- Annette listens to SA? yay!

- Tuomas listens to Nelly Furtado? There are some rare pop acts I like, but... yeuch! Oh well, you can't win them all.

- Gratuitous shirtless pic. Mmmmmmm.

Yeah, why did she do that? Her first couple of albums were quite good and then all of a sudden... Now I can't stand that 'Maneater' song which they love to play in the Yate's next door to work every day without fail exteremely loudly.

*realises she is ranting off-topic and shuts up*

Edit: It's not just me who is not feeling the Nelly Furtado new direction. I was round my best friend's house and she said exactly the same thing. I'd be interested to hear anyone say it was an improvement.

How did we get onto the whole Nelly Furtado thing anyway?

It's a chain of pubs ubiquitious across the UK . For some reason there seems to be a lot of fights outside our local one. I don't know if that tells you a lot about where I happen to live but never mind...

*realises she is even more OT*

Um, let's see....

Wouldn't it be good if Tony did a duet with Anette? I think that would be excellent! Especially if it was a collaboration with Tuomas. Or would it be awkward with him being friends with Tarja?

I'm pretty sure that I've read more than one article with her saying that and he does thank her on their albums, particularly 'Silence' and 'Winterheart's Guild'. I'd have to go on a search to find it tho'.

Perhaps all this drama really burnt her bridges in terms of remaining friends with his friends...

*realises she is wildly speculating and this kind of thing really belongs in the rumours thread (What happened to that? It was well funny. Bring it back guys!)*

Toni is friends with Tarja? Seems weird what with him and Tuomas being so close.

That happens with breakups sometimes, there are people that are neutral and remain friends with both.

Yeah, why did she do that? Her first couple of albums were quite good and then all of a sudden... Now I can't stand that 'Maneater' song which they love to play in the Yate's next door to work every day without fail exteremely loudly.

Yeah, the first album was great, really experimental, but the second album didn't sell so well, I guess, and this is why we see her in the phase she's in now.

It's not just me who is not feeling the Nelly Furtado new direction. I was round my best friend's house and she said exactly the same thing. I'd be interested to hear anyone say it was an improvement.

Only the people who bought it would say it was, and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that they never heard any of her earlier work.

How did we get onto the whole Nelly Furtado thing anyway?

Because Tuomas said so.

Wait... did he just say in the interview that he doesn't actually play keys on tour anymore, it's all sampled? If so, that's possibly the lamest thing I've ever heard in my life. :rolleyes: