Interview with Mike Pinnella on USA Progressive Music

Thanks for posting the interview

:S at the "why are the keyboards less prominent" question

I usually listen to/watch whatever piece of SX media is released but I had to stop this halfway through to be honest, it sounded painful.

Seems like Pinnella is always the last to know when the label or whoever does things :p I'm surprised he knew he filmed a couple music videos ;)

awesome...totally awesome

"I think it has alot to do with kids who are getting tired of listening to bands who just....just can't play!"

OMFG MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD LOL

Love the guy, awesome interview :) and yeah sounds like Romeo and Russ chilling in the background!

So he likes playing Communion the most... no surprise there. What a great melodic song. I'm surprised he's cool with the more guitar-driven aspect of the new album, though.
Yeah, while I love PL I can't help but wonder how Pinnella really feels about the reduced keyboard duties. I suppose if playing the SX stuff doesn't stretch him it gives him more incentive to work on solo material.

Hahaha, wow. What a shitty interviewer :lol:

The questions themselves are just ugh, what a joke. It sounds like a conversation between someone with self-esteem problems and a supermodel, it's just awkward.

Hahaha, wow. What a shitty interviewer :lol:

The questions themselves are just ugh, what a joke. It sounds like a conversation between someone with self-esteem problems and a supermodel, it's just awkward.

You can hear how her voice is "shaking".