Turisas in manchester today

skinsley

New Metal Member
Oct 29, 2006
Until now i have never herd of the band, and damn i was impressed.

it was all just great, lordi should have been backing them, they were the main event for me.

After the show me and 2 others met the band at their coach and they were very friendly, olli spoke the most out of them.

The Solo of the violin has got to be the greatest single thing ive ever seen, i just was not aware that it was even possible, and it sounded awsome aswell, fuck guitar solo's indeed.

ONE MORE

~Skinsley~

i've got to agree with you on that one Skinsley until last night i had no idea who Turisas were and no offence to Lordi who were good but Turisas stole the show in my opinion that violin solo and the guy dancing around in Union Jack underpants ha ha ha that was legendary wish i could have heard more without a doubt next time there in Manchester they will be headliners they more than deserve it can't wait to see them back hopefully won't be too long until next time
Battle Metal!

Anyone notice me? i was the one in the Grey G - unit hoodie.

Im an all rounder music lover at heart, the last thing i went to see apart from lordi and turisas was 50 cent, and in comparison to turisas fiddy sucked.

I like all types of music but turisas has just hyped me to love this type of music a whole lot more.

Turisas_fan said:
thats a first ive seen, a g-unit fan liking folk metal :kickass:

Damn rite, i dont see why someoen should like just one type of music.

I like all music, exept hardcore, why is it even called hardcore ? its just some tit spinning a few disks, and usualy some other tit "not rapping" but just talking anoyingly fast.

Grrrr:heh: Mc bastard....hate them all.

Well, looks like I'm not the only one who saw them for the 1st time & enjoyed it.

Shame I couldn't get to the merch stand as looking at the other threads its not really stocked anywhere else?

Picked the CD up next morning though & been burning a grove in it with my hi-fi! :headbang:

i was with skinsley after the show talking to turisas.
olli is great he took a pizza box round the whole band and got it signed for me:headbang: :headbang:
:kickass: one more

Smule said:
olli is great he took a pizza box round the whole band and got it signed for me:headbang: :headbang:
wow! :worship: Olli The Great ! :worship: master of pizza boxes! :loco: maybe you should try to sell it on ebay!:lol: i'm sure some (british?) fan will pay a nice amount for it :lol:

i've got to agree with you on that one Skinsley until last night i had no idea who Turisas were and no offence to Lordi who were good but Turisas stole the show in my opinion that violin solo and the guy dancing around in Union Jack underpants ha ha ha that was legendary wish i could have heard more without a doubt next time there in Manchester they will be headliners they more than deserve it can't wait to see them back hopefully won't be too long until next time
Battle Metal!

I seem to remember your username from somewhere,were a member of the IMBB before it "collapsed".or are you a member of troll paradise?

I missed them in Manchester, I really wanted to see them aswell. I was in London though because I'd seen Emperor the night before and my train wasn't till really late coming back on the night of the Turisas gig.