TURISAS LYRICS !!! HELPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodlz

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2007
Does anyone know the lyrics to the song to holmgard and beyond .. pleeaaaassee the song is ace.

hey!

the dummy-thing was ment friendly!

and what is going on with this dictator-censorship?
can't we have a laugh anymore?

or is the rule now; this board is so damn quite we accept everyone. (and we let the "regulars" dig it...)

puhlease guys...

It's so ridiculous ... people are abled to download an album illegally, but can't find the lyrics ... there's a thing named google *lol*
See here
I personally often look out for the lyrics in the internet, but I own the CD's too ... but always taking the booklet out of the case and later put it back isn't so good for it, so I search the internet and print them if I want to learn them ...

You might also expect that if these sites publish copyrighted material, they would at least get them right. Ha! What did they do? Write the lyrics down by ear?
:Smug:

Nygård;6318289 said:
You might also expect that if these sites publish copyrighted material, they would at least get them right. Ha! What did they do? Write the lyrics down by ear?

Probably used an English English - American English translator. We all know what these online translators are like. :p

Nygård;6318289 said:
... Ha! What did they do? Write the lyrics down by ear?
Yeah, some do ... they're not everytime 100% correct, too.

And, for example, at the bottom of the first page this text can be found:
"All lyrics are the property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only."

I only ever look for lyrics on the neet if it's a song that came with my Terrorizer magazine, because they don't print them... But I have to agree, the lyrics are sometimes pretty shockingly awful.

@kleinerTroll: Is that a "get out clause", or is it still shaky legally?

Ok, I thought about the word "copyright" after typing, and I think that this is only a get out clause because it's only the right of the band to get the lyrics into the internet ...
Turisas don't want that so I'm going to shut up :saint:

Status
Not open for further replies.