TURISAS - "ROYAL ARTIST CLUB" MOBILE/ VIDEO BLOG

GeigeIstKrieg

The former bald guy
Mar 9, 2006
www.turisas.com
Turisas has been invited to join the roster of www.royalartistclub.com where international artists offer the fans a glimpse of their own everyday life: exclusive behind-the-curtains, on- an off-stage material. Royal Artist Club is a mobile blog where the members of the band can send videos and pictures via their mobile phones. You can comment on the blog and even suggest ideas what the guys could do with it!

Visit http://royalartistclub.com/turisas/ for more info about the blog!

(Updated 23rd November 2009)

... added some. It was a slow start, but we're becoming better like a pig with its running. Ummm, just a Finnish saying.

Camera saldo so far: 1 of the 2 phones destroyed by sudden water contact. Too late o'clock, enough booze, curious ideas. Hopefully getting a new one before the gig in Spain.

image.ashx

:lol:

Nice, Olli...nice!

i wonder annoying it must be to wear a warm banana-costume when it´s hot outside XD

now that really describes it *laughing*
I have it on my myspace now, finally...^^

New stuff again. London was a cool trip, the last night in Kerrang! Awards was a bit moist. So to speak. Apparently I was in pic with Slayer's Kerry King as well, as I found out the next day.

By the way, Rasputin and A Portage... were uploaded to our MySpace yesterday. Go get 'em.

just loving that "polite"-thingy on ten shop-door *unable to stop laughing now*

Comments on the blog are of course appreciated - let's see some activity there. Again, if you have ideas about how to best exploit this channel, let us know. The whole blog site is a bit silent now (the 69 Eyes goth fans excluded) ...

Again, if you have ideas about how to best exploit this channel, let us know.

Weren't people asking for a video diary a while back? This could be an easy way keep a video diary going while you're on the DF tour ;)

Keep the hungover Warlord and breakdancing Vikings coming though :p

Whatever you choose to do with your blog, please no photographs of Michael Monroe:zombie:
He scares the hell out of me:cry:

Exploit was possibly not the best word to choose, I have plenty of ideas, none type-able:erk: