TURISAS - "ROYAL ARTIST CLUB" MOBILE/ VIDEO BLOG

exploit
Verb
1. to take advantage of a person or situation for one's own ends
2. to make the best use of
Noun
a notable deed or feat [Old French: accomplishment]

Fear not, it was properly used. Yeah, the tour video diary will most certainly happen.

When did you turn into a walking dictionary? :p

Of course, if you do a video diary on the tour, you do realise we'll demand an entry of our own at the Birmingham gig don't you? :lol:

27/09/08 - "What Happened When Katie, Vikingess and Mika Happened to Olli"

Commented on the London gig!
I don't know how much more you can exploit it. I just added your last post to my facebook profile which I had no idea you could do. Pretty sweet. You have the info out there, everyone just needs to participate now.

ok, after you mentioned about the 69 eyes blog I had to go check it out. I have never heard of this band, and I think that's a good thing.
Regarding the comments, English is my first language, I read it pretty well...I had no idea what the hell anyone was talking about on that blog.

Of course, if you do a video diary on the tour, you do realise we'll demand an entry of our own at the Birmingham gig don't you? :lol:
27/09/08 - "What Happened When Katie, Vikingess and Mika Happened to Olli"

*loooool* when starting demands I join, but something for Dublin *laughing*

exploit
Verb
1. to take advantage of a person or situation for one's own ends
2. to make the best use of
Noun
a notable deed or feat [Old French: accomplishment]

Fear not, it was properly used. Yeah, the tour video diary will most certainly happen.

I'm glad you chose that definition, unfortunately my brain skipped to the first after seeing the 69 eyes in swimwear:ill:

I do believe Katie and I were planning to steal someone elses camera at B'ham and record us arsing about, to meet our own means of which there are of course, none :p

@GodAm The Eyes blog or Turisas?
I admit to never reading the comments, dial up = Fail:oops:

Bah!

Any man that can still do the splits on stage at his age is nothing short of a demigod.

I would love to see Hanoi Rocks live, they're my all time fave band.

:worship:

I never insinuated that Michael Monroe or Hanoi Rocks were poor musicians, nor did I insult his bendiness, I've seen them twice and they're awesome, I just can't stand close to the stage because he has a rubber face and I'd need a sofa to hide behind:cry:

you shouldn't listen to her, she's a bad influence!!!

I don't need any stankin' bad influences!

Although Thraxas does an admirable job on that front. I wasn't quite as bad before I met him.

Oh and anyone wondering where the big hairy one is, he's poncing round a field in Wales somewhere, being in The Tempest :rolleyes:

I'm glad you chose that definition, unfortunately my brain skipped to the first after seeing the 69 eyes in swimwear:ill:

I do believe Katie and I were planning to steal someone elses camera at B'ham and record us arsing about, to meet our own means of which there are of course, none :p

@GodAm The Eyes blog or Turisas?
I admit to never reading the comments, dial up = Fail:oops:

*definitely the 69 Eyes. I question their fan base. Do yourself a favour and DO NOT read comments. Another favour, never visit their site.

well, if you are bored and wanna laugh about people then go and check it out though XD

image.ashx

Hahahaha, that's awesome! :lol:

Hrm, are they still shooting promos in that same place?

'cause, not to sound stalkerish or anything, I think I found the exact place where their shooting using that pic that Swampy just posted about and Google Maps ^.-

i was wondering about that strange bicycle-sign...i didnt get though what it wanted to tell me LOL

as you promised on the blog itself, but yeah, would be cool if you could keep it up a bit more :) :Spam: *laughing*