Tuska 2003 Translation

odinzfate

Jul 24, 2004
Valhalla
Hi,
I know it has been posted before, but the link to ScythesofBodom was unavailable.

Does anybody have a working site for the translation of what Alexi says between the songs on the Tuska 2003 Video?

Thx

Alexi told the crowd to shout at Janne something like: "Play some punk, you asshole!". I can't remember exactly and I'm way too lazy to search the whole translation.

03:34 "And then we'll play to you a song called Deadnight Warrior"

12:39 "The next song will be still dedicated to our friend, died musician, Mr. Teemu Raimoranta, and the name is Everytime I Die

17:45 "You still wanna hear some more? What? Ok, well, we have the same problem again which we have every fucking time we try to play this song, somewhere in the fucking mist we have a keyboard player who is out of his mind, and by the way name is Janne Warman. Some of you might have done this before, some might have done it many times but that's just the way it is. So now I ask you whole fucking Tuska, to shout to that clown over there: Play some punk you fucking asshole, when I count to three, ok? One, two, Three: {crowd: Play some punk you fucking asshole!}. Nothing, let's try again, one, two, three {crowd: Play some punk you fucking asshole!} Hell Yeah!"

22:02 "Tuska, anyone tired or anything? {crowd: No!} You're sure? {crowd: Yes!} 'Yeah right', says Alexander right next to me. let's ask again, and now with some fucking attitude, anyone tired? {crowd: No!} Then let's fucking fucking drink more alcohol or what? {crowd: Yeah!} That's the spirit, let's play guys..."

24:30 "Thank you Tuska!"

24:50 "As hard as it is, we'll have to now play you the last song. Sorry, but else they will cut power and we get kicked and everyone die. But before we play, I wanna thank you all, you have been a fucking great audience today ok. That's right. And the name of this last song is Needled 24/7"

33:49 "Thank you Tuska, you were a fucking great audience, see you again!"

there you got..