Tuuuuuskaaaaaaaaa

Heh, I would have been surprised If you wouldnt have said that. It just fits your nature well. Ever thought about why did I act like that? Nope? you should. period. and bye

Oh yes they did! Where have you been in the tent? I stood in the almost-first row hehe, on the right side.
Katla was awesome, and when Wilska rolled on the floor haha, that was hilarious :lol:

Shadeg said:
I don't think Finland's national public service broadcasting company trades bootlegs.

That's what I also think. They just recorder it for themselves, they were professionals, not some fan holding up a crappy camera :p. We just have to stick with the pictures, heh.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Oh yes they did! Where have you been in the tent? I stood in the almost-first row hehe, on the right side.
Katla was awesome, and when Wilska rolled on the floor haha, that was hilarious :lol:

At first I was in front of the mixing board, but slowly moved closer and closer to the stage during the concert... like I always do. :)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
That's what I also think. They just recorder it for themselves, they were professionals, not some fan holding up a crappy camera :p. We just have to stick with the pictures, heh.

There will be one 1 hour long and four 30 minutes long programs in the Finnish TV about Tuska, so I'm sure there will be at least some bootlegs soon.

By the way, because of your signature and the fact that I recall you telling that Sankaritarina by Moonsorrow is an awesome song, I thought that maybe you wanted to know that a Finnish radio show called Metalliliitto dedicated this song for Somnium a few months back.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
- not letting the girl in to smwhere first
I do let girl go first, (if it isn't my cottage, there I have to go first, 'cause my cottage is covered with blackplastic and you can't see anything there, but I know where furnitures are).
- yawning with mouth full open so I can see the lungs >_<
Nope.
- not-really-care-about-the-other attitude
So?
- eating fucking loud --> embarassing the girl who is with him
I don't do that either.
- do not listen to what the girl says
I do try to listen, but shooting has damaged my hearing, so I just don't hear.
- listen but dont answer to what the girl says
If I hear, I do answer.
- not using tissues >_<
:rolleyes:

Did Rappio do all that?

@Julma Jurmu: hope you weren't that ugly fat bastard who pushed me aside many times during the concert >__< :p

@Shadeg: thank you for the information, such a great song as Sankaritarina fits such a great man best.

@Torgoth: :rolleyes: I came across these things in general...on the street, in bars, everywhere. As it seems you are a real gentleman due to what you said, heh. You can't be finnish :D j/k

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Julma Jurmu: hope you weren't that ugly fat bastard who pushed me aside many times during the concert >__< :p

no I'm not a fat ugly bastard, and I never push people aside, I just wait until somebody in front of me leaves and then I walk forward. :cool:

Julma Jurmu said:
no I'm not a fat ugly bastard, and I never push people aside, I just wait until somebody in front of me leaves and then I walk forward. :cool:

I wonder how could you do that on the Finntroll gig, there was a huge crowd o_O Anyhow, just found a great site with Tuska pix (it's russian tho...)

http://metalkings.ru/tuska-2003/gig-pix.htm

moonsorrow-110703-16.jpg
moonsorrow-110703-06.jpg

amorphis-110703-04.jpg

sentenced-110703-20.jpg

lullacry-120703-13.jpg

norther-120703-08.jpg