People are dumb (Sinergy review)

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
Taken from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...103-3607107-0987814?n=507846&s=music&v=glance

A review from Sinergy's Suicide by my side album.

stars-2-0.gif
Where do I know this sound from, August 12, 2005
Reviewer:Steve Dawg "S.D." (Claremont, Ca) - See all my reviews Oh Yeah Maiden. If you like Rob Halferd then you will like the lead singer of sinergy. It has the same problem as maiden the music rocks and the frontman kills it. Listen to Arch Enemy if you like the guitar cause that is where Alexi went after Sinergy.

Was this review helpful to you?

I want to shit in this guys mouth.

Doomsday Machine ~ Arch Enemy
Price: $13.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

29 used & new from $9.50

1 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
First three and then let it be!, August 8, 2005
The First three songs rip and then it is on to the crapiest Arch Enemy has been since their last singer. If you likes the first two album that were any good then you will hate this one. Arch Enemy is melodic fast paced metal and Wages of Sin and Anthems of Rebellion were amazing and Doomsday Machine sucks. I am disappointed and am waiting for the next cd hopefully they will bounce back. The closest I could compare the crappiness of this cd would be when Metallica came out with St. Anger. The old Metallica fans hated it and now Metallica has a bunch of new fans that like the new sound which I think they sould have broken up instead of coming out with St. Anger. I will say one good thing about the cd and that is Nemesis is like the Arch Enemy of old and completly kicks ass. I suggest that anyone that wanted to metal it up should go pick up the new Trivium, As I Lay Dying or some Children of Bodom. Screw this cd.

The Bringer said:
I want to shit in this guys mouth.

Doomsday Machine ~ Arch Enemy
Price: $13.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

29 used & new from $9.50

1 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
First three and then let it be!, August 8, 2005
The First three songs rip and then it is on to the crapiest Arch Enemy has been since their last singer. If you likes the first two album that were any good then you will hate this one. Arch Enemy is melodic fast paced metal and Wages of Sin and Anthems of Rebellion were amazing and Doomsday Machine sucks. I am disappointed and am waiting for the next cd hopefully they will bounce back. The closest I could compare the crappiness of this cd would be when Metallica came out with St. Anger. The old Metallica fans hated it and now Metallica has a bunch of new fans that like the new sound which I think they sould have broken up instead of coming out with St. Anger. I will say one good thing about the cd and that is Nemesis is like the Arch Enemy of old and completly kicks ass. I suggest that anyone that wanted to metal it up should go pick up the new Trivium, As I Lay Dying or some Children of Bodom. Screw this cd.
:lol:
I was saying...all right....it's the guys opinion...but then he compares it to st anger and I go 'wtf' and then that last line is priceless!!!! :lol:
Well done bringer :lol:

:lol: There should be some metal quiz before you can post reviews. These idiots wouldnt know metal if it ate their inbred children and that proceeded to shit out the excrement made from said children into their mouths.

The Leper said:
ROFLMAO @ Lady Valerie's sig, holy shit, who did that photoshop of akerfeldt, its absolutely flawless. LOL oh man, that shit is hilarious.

I don't know who really did it.

Welcome to North American Metalheads.
The majority of metalheads here are dumbass "hardcore" kids, or Korn fans. There are many who like good music, but we are out numberd. I hate my continent.

Wings of a dream said:
Oh Yeah Maiden. If you like Rob Halferd then you will like the lead singer of sinergy. It has the same problem as maiden the music rocks and the frontman kills it. Listen to Arch Enemy if you like the guitar cause that is where Alexi went after Sinergy.
no!! no11 noheess!!11 hes right and were all wrong!!!

this is the stupidest thing I read in ages :lol:

CliffBurton said:
Welcome to North American Metalheads.
The majority of metalheads here are dumbass "hardcore" kids, or Korn fans. There are many who like good music, but we are out numberd. I hate my continent.

+1