The most hillarious review ever!

midwintertears said:
accuracy? well, i dont pretend to understand music, so im sorry, i cant comment on that. but surely quality counts?
I just meant that I don't wonder if someone THINKS linkin park has more talent than Opeth. I'm not going to say one of them is more talented than the other one...

Downfall said:
Linkin Park's first album is played more accurately than Opeth's second...

Just as accurately as Marilyn Manson can suck his own dick but that doesn't make him a better musician (or does it... I don't know, have to look into that)...

Better yet, let me put it this way: what good is accuracy if it doesn't take much complexity to compile it? I can accurarately put together a house of cards, but that doesn't it make it outstanding art now does it?

And if you won't say it, I will. OPETH IS BETTER THAN LINKIN PARK.

I remember these reviews. I once pressed "show only 1 star" and 2 star reviews on Morningrise to see who could possibly think it was bad. Its fun to look at limp bizkit reviews and stuff, becauase every other one is a joke and the ones that arent a joke are just so god damn hilarious.

DemonOfTheFall said:
Just as accurately as Marilyn Manson can suck his own dick but that doesn't make him a better musician (or does it... I don't know, have to look into that)...
He can't suck his own dick.

DemonOfTheFall said:
Better yet, let me put it this way: what good is accuracy if it doesn't take much complexity to compile it? I can accurarately put together a house of cards, but that doesn't it make it outstanding art now does it?
What did I just say? I said it's no wonder someone thinks that way.

DemonOfTheFall said:
And if you won't say it, I will. OPETH IS BETTER THAN LINKIN PARK.
In your opinion perhaps, I can't argue with that... :)