The most hillarious review ever!

Opeth is not good, June 4, 2001
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=-1]Reviewer: A music fan from here [/size][/font]Imagine Limp Bizkit mixed with classical music, it might sound ok if they knew how to play their instuments . Not good, not worth buying, liten to the new album from Cold or Linkin Park, now theres REAL talent
well u know that guys gay

The review must have been written by some deluded 12 year old Back Street Boys fan..I'm too lazy to get a Amazon password and write a proper review..Whch bands did the kid put above opeth, Cold and Disturbed? lol..lmao..
As Mike of Opeth would say "Boy bands with guitars"..

about the first guy... we dont even joke about that shit. it aint funny.

i say he should be hanged.

about the second guy... i actually think he was being serious...

he should be hanged. (and incase he was joking, hang him anyway. :lol: )

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=-1]Reviewer: A music fan from Bronxville, NY United States [/size][/font]Opeth is Art. Anyone who has an ear for the beauty in music such as Jazz, folk, classical, but who loves the high spritual energy of metal and distortion, and the "poetic" licence vocalists take in the their death vox "growling" will absolutely love Opeth, though admittedly they are not for the musically naive. They are an acquired taste, that takes a thorough conversance to truly appreciate, but when one finally does appreciate "Opeth", colors and experiences spring forth from their music so rich and splendid with everlasting musical and lyrical moments. Save your soul, buy this cd-- in fact buy every album by Opeth.

Really, really cool how the guy explains where Opeth stands for! :headbang: