BWP on amazon.com

Anarkissed

BOK CHOY!!!
May 3, 2003
Uranus
anarkissed.deviantart.com
Silly Amazon

Dont know why I'm creating a thread just to point this out, but I just realised something rather quirky about their picture of the special ed. of Blackwater Park. I found it quite humourous. And yes, that's how we Australians spell 'humorous'. :Spin:

Over and out.

Pseud0 said:
how is that limited.... its been how many years since blackwater park was released? limited to what?

crap6tn.gif

Amazon can fuck themselves. I ordered it about 3 weeks ago and they told me the couldn't get any from their suppliers.. twats.

haha yeah i noticed that when i first saw it on there, i think maybe theyre were going for the kvlt inverted look, if you look real close you can see immortal in the reflection doing a victory pose, whilst cursing at the blasphemous moon, perched on a forsaken inverted necromountain ledge, in a grim and frostbitten kingdom, getting blown around by the northern winds...well at least thats what i see

Pseud0 said:
how is that limited.... its been how many years since blackwater park was released? limited to what?

Of course it's limited! Haven't you seen it? The logo is completely upside down and this is the very first time such edition is out, with the logo following the sign of the antichrist!!

Gotta buy it!

PEAC EOUT!