The most hillarious review ever!

Bleakest Harvest said:
Even if they are meant to be jokes the writers whoudl still be hung, drawn and quartered. And sodomized.

i say all of the above :p

BTW... who ARE those SEXYLICIOUS biatches in your signature?
yuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyy
shocked.gif

haha.. indeed

\m/ LESBIANS \m/

as for the matter at hand, it is conceivably possible that someone seriously considers Linkin Park to be displaying more talent than Opeth. A friend of mine raves on and on about how great Disturbed is and how talented the singer is: "he's got such an incredible range, blah blah"

Well a while back VH1 had a countdown of the top 20 guitarests ever, and Eric Calpton was #2. Not that Im bashing Eric Clapton but theres no way on Earth hes the second greatest guitarest ever. Now maybe VH1 aren't the most brilliant musical minds, but Im sure they know more than your average Disturbed/Linkin Park fan.

antifayth said:
about the first guy... we dont even joke about that shit. it aint funny.

i say he should be hanged.

about the second guy... i actually think he was being serious...

he should be hanged. (and incase he was joking, hang him anyway. :lol: )
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DUDE! tears are coming out of my eyes... jeez, i haven't had a laugh like that in a long time, thanx man!

HANG ALL THOSE FUCKERS

i'm visualizing the beginning credits to Monty Python right now... :lol:

they should be sacked!

and Tatu is fucking hot! do they have good music?? not like it matters, i mean, their hot, and they either are lesbians or at least they act like it, that's good enough for me... it tickles my fancy :D

Opethfan1980 said:
C'mon, no one that's heard Opeth is honestly gonna think Linkin Park has more talent.
Linkin Park's first album is played more accurately than Opeth's second...

Daan1982 said:
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=-1]...[/size][/font] though admittedly they are not for the musically naive. ...
:lol:

I see this happens on both sides...

nope. I assume you haven't heard their debute-album? That's not an opinion about the quality of the music, just on accuracy.

Downfall said:
nope. I assume you haven't heard their debute-album? That's not an opinion about the quality of the music, just on accuracy.

to tell u the truth, i dont which album is their debut. was it hybrid something? well, its my bros favourite album. Lets say its just not my taste.

accuracy? well, i dont pretend to understand music, so im sorry, i cant comment on that. but surely quality counts?

I hate this fucking world; at least when I read such reviews. If this is serious, the reviewer deserves to be spanked into eternity.