BWP on amazon.com

Today I go into my favorite local record store to pick up the new Dredg that came out Tuesday since I'm seeing them tomorrow. I just have to go to the Metal section to browse and always check the Opeth section just to see what CD's are there and which ones seem to move fast 'cause I'm a geek like that. There... sitting there just for me.... BWP Delux brand new. $21 bucks... I had $24 from turning in a bunch of crap CD's a couple weeks ago. Now I have it and am pretty stoked. The artwork and the CD's (art on the disks themselves) are completely different. Ok then... I know noone cares, but I'm a happy man. Yay for me.

Out.:devil:

Mr Samsara said:
Today I go into my favorite local record store to pick up the new Dredg that came out Tuesday since I'm seeing them tomorrow. I just have to go to the Metal section to browse and always check the Opeth section just to see what CD's are there and which ones seem to move fast 'cause I'm a geek like that. There... sitting there just for me.... BWP Delux brand new. $21 bucks... I had $24 from turning in a bunch of crap CD's a couple weeks ago. Now I have it and am pretty stoked. The artwork and the CD's (art on the disks themselves) are completely different. Ok then... I know noone cares, but I'm a happy man. Yay for me.

Out.:devil:

haha, awesome, I alway do the exact same thing, hoping to find Still Life or something... man that would rule.

I realy can't stand melodic deathmetal... If your gay? You will enjoy this but other wise stay away from it. Opeth's" blackwater park ( bonus tracks)" is terrible--Mixing acoustic and deathmetal? You gotta be kidding me! Listing to disgorge! Foget this melodic boring garbage!

:D

that....is......shit......... woah some people don't deserve life! ;-)

aw its an easy mistake for ignorant people to make, unforgivable but easy