TWELFTH GATE Update & Final Shows of 2008

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey everyone!

In case anyone is interested, Twelfth Gate will be performing at the Penny Road Pub in South Barrington on Saturday, July 26th. This is technically a warm-up for our show at the Kansas City Fest, but it's also one of our last 2 local shows before we go into hiding to finish the new album. The other show will be opening for Finntroll on Sat, Aug 30th.

Also, we'll be playing some of our older material at these shows, which we haven't played in a while...so that might be an added treat for some. And yes, we're playing 'that' song. ;) We've also revamped our guitar & bass tones to give us more instrument separation when performing live. Huge thanks to John Barr (Eden's Fall singer & THE sound guy we've been waiting for!!) for helping us with that...you rawk!! :kickass:

So in addition to the rare songs we'll be playing, we've got a new live sound to debut as well. Worth checking out, no? :p

On a related note, writing for the new album has FINALLY kicking into high gear, & in order to help stay focused, we've decided to take a much needed break from live shows. We've had a new singer & drummer for enough time now, and it's about fuckin' time we put out a new album. ;) We have a lot planned for this one, and we're very excited about it....so no point in wasting any more time. Hopefully, the new album will see the light of day in late 2009.

Hope to see some of you at the shows...

Take care,
Rob, Rich, Jim, Dan & Aaron

Hmmm.....I HAVE to go now!! Heck, who am I kidding, I was going anyway lol....Let's see if Aaron is up to the challenge eh? You guys know how much I love that song......:kickass::headbang::worship:

~Annie

Jose (Jalapeno....on a stick ;)) Looks like you're gonna get your wish :)

Hmmm.....I HAVE to go now!! Heck, who am I kidding, I was going anyway lol....Let's see if Aaron is up to the challenge eh? You guys know how much I love that song......:kickass::headbang::worship:

~Annie

Jose (Jalapeno....on a stick ;)) Looks like you're gonna get your wish :)

You have nothing to worry about... the song is in good hands, I know cause I've heard it :headbang: