Twilight Zone!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Anyone else here a Twilight Zone dork like Darkspot? There's a 'Zone marathon on the SciFi Channel all day today and, just like every other time they do a 'Zone marathon, I will be spending the majority of the next 24 hours in front of the TV watching the episodes that I've seen probobly 200 times before each. :D It's not like I have anything better to do today...

reminds me of the episode of Family Guy where Rod Serling was on there lawn doing his monologue, and then peter started yelling at him er something

good times

I think I saw that episode. LOL

Right now is that one with... uhh, the guy who played the first Darren on Bewitched (damn TVLand). He can read people's minds because this quarter stayed on its side when he dropped it or something. These episodes annoy me. :bah:

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Anyone else here a Twilight Zone dork like Darkspot? There's a 'Zone marathon on the SciFi Channel all day today and, just like every other time they do a 'Zone marathon, I will be spending the majority of the next 24 hours in front of the TV watching the episodes that I've seen probobly 200 times before each. :D It's not like I have anything better to do today...
damn...I wish I had cable tv...I saw the twilight zone coouples times an loved it!

Monday night our local PBS station had a biography of Rod Serling on. it was really cool, I did not know that after Twilight Zone he was a teacher for a period of time in upstate New York. He was very cutting edge in TV and often had alot of his work censored which he was very very pissed about.

So pissed infact he often ruined his career by publicly biting the hand that fed him, but he was so brilliant they would eventually take him back. Until they pissed him off again. What a cycle!