Twilight Zone Marathon

DeviousDarren

May 12, 2007
Harker Heights, Texas
Did anyone watch some of the episode on the Twilight Zone marathon on Sci Fi channel the last couple days? That show was amazing. Rod Serling was a genuis writer. You would see some truly great stuff ff horror movies of today would have great writing like that combined with the modern effects.

I only watched like two of them. The one with the old guy that's actually an alien king, and the one where the guy drives into Peaceful Valley for gas and has to stay there.

I've seen about every one. My favorites are usually from Richard Matheson.

My favorite episode is actually one from Sterling himself I believe; the one called A Stop at Willougby, where the dude hates his life so much in the city and his boss he jumps off a train. But in his mind, he's going to a peaceful small town.

The other one that rules is the episode where the store maniquins come to life and have a week to live like a real human before having to return to the store to stand there.

I missed the marathon this year, which sucks, cause I can watch them all day long (and did that a 4th of July a few years back - it was heaven).

The other one that rules is the episode where the store maniquins come to life and have a week to live like a real human before having to return to the store to stand there.

I've seen that one. Good episode. I don't really know of any bad ones, though.

I only watched like two of them. The one with the old guy that's actually an alien king, and the one where the guy drives into Peaceful Valley for gas and has to stay there.

Haven't seen those. I saw some good ones like the aliens who started turning off the appliances in this neighborhood and the neighbors went crazy, destroying each other. It was part of their plan to take down the human race. Also saw one where this alien was terrorizing this lady out in the woods. They were tiny aliens that were playing tricks on here and the sheriff.

I pretty much seen them all over the years.. used to watch them back in the 80's when i was a kid... I also liked the Twilight Zone movie that came out in the 80's based on the series... also if you like TZ you should check out Tales from the Darkside. That was a great series in the 80's as well as the old (from the 60's) and newer (from the 90's and early 2000's) Outer Limits. Both are outstanding series in the same vein as TZ.