Two amps parallel live

I don't mean to continue the OT-ness, and I probably should not even mention this, but rumor has it that Bulb and Tosin (Reflux's guitarist) collaborated on some material not too long ago. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

If this reply gets deleted, I apologize in advance. I suck at keeping secrets. : X.

But if rumors are true, heads are going to explode soon and lots of musicians may quit.

Anyways back to the topic...

i totally plan on using 2 amps live whenever i get my shit together and recruit a band...rev jr. thru avatar 2x12 on one side, 5150 combo on the other

The chick in www.foolscrown.com uses two rigs live all the time. It sounds great for sure. She's kinda got an ever evolving setup though. I think she had a Mesa/Marshall thing going but I think now it's Splawn/Mesa. It is a lot of shit to carry for sure. Apparently it takes some extensive dialing in too. Just seems like a lot of extra shit to haul to a gig that might end up being 75 people. That chick Laura ( is her name ) also runs effects stereo through the 2 amp rig. Again, sounds great, lots of work involved.