rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
straight from the official page / dt newsletter:

Two more festival dates have now been confirmed:

May 30 - Rock hard festival, Germany
June 19 - Rockwave festival, Athens, Greece

The U.S. release date for "Exposures..." has been set to June 15.
discuss. :p

as for my humble, undersized self, i'm pretty sure i'll miss the date in germany (does anybody know where the venue is, btw?). not sure yet about the one in athens. i suppose i might go since it's on a saturday night.

sweet :) *goes checking rock hard lineup and begs for backstage passes*

it's in gelsenkirchen (that's approx. an hour north of cologne, maybe a bit more), tickets are 50€ for two days, plus 10€ for camping(limited).

i think i will go... too bad it's in the middle of the semester, but i might make it.

well, i already said some stuff about the athens gig on the feelings thread. i'll sure do my best to go, it might be a bit hard because of exams, but if it will indeed be on a saturday i don't see much of a problem with it.

@rahvin: if i were you i wouldn't be so sure about the night part, since it's a festival and not a gig in a club. but since i'm not you, i'm not even sure about it being a saturday after all or not. :p

Siren said:
@rahvin: if i were you i wouldn't be so sure about the night part, since it's a festival and not a gig in a club. but since i'm not you, i'm not even sure about it being a saturday after all or not. :p
it does make a difference whether it's on a saturday or not, because if it's not that or a friday i can't get to work in time from athens on the morning after at 8:00am, regardless of how early the gig is. provided it takes place on one of those days, though, it doesn't make any difference the time, since i suppose i'll do whatever the band does in terms of traveling and organization.

point duly taken though: those who happen to have infos on these gigs are welcome to share and post them here. you can also organize groups of fans going to either venue together, afterparties, buffets, and all sorts of misadventures.

some more info: last year it took place in an old amphitheater, and i believe the locations is going to be the same. sounds funny.

rahvin said:
it does make a difference whether it's on a saturday or not, because if it's not that or a friday i can't get to work in time from athens on the morning after at 8:00am, regardless of how early the gig is. provided it takes place on one of those days, though, it doesn't make any difference the time, since i suppose i'll do whatever the band does in terms of traveling and organization.

point duly taken though: those who happen to have infos on these gigs are welcome to share and post them here. you can also organize groups of fans going to either venue together, afterparties, buffets, and all sorts of misadventures.
well, my concern is based on a lot of things (if anyone cares to know, i'll be glad to make a list). deep inside i can't help but worry if it's going to happen at all, since last time it was cancelled a few days before the actual event. i'm pretty sure those guys must have learned something by now and i do believe everything is going to go fine this time, but still i don't trust them enough. i'm worried at some point they might just announce it's on another day, since it's a 5-day festival this year (18-22 June). i surely hope they won't though.

if anyone needs to know anything about this show i'll be glad to help, and i guess i'm in for organizing something with other people.

@Wazoo: both, but in this case principle. hey, you know greek! now we can talk the waz-greek language and drive everyone insane! :hotjump:

Caelestia said:
why am i not surprised my country isn't listed? :)

*envies those who get to go*
Well im glad that my city isnt listed, is better than anxiously awating the tour with the tickets in your hands only to find out that some stupid local asshole was plainout lying and had no money to actually support the gig, nor did he have any interest in it since he never bothered to even call the band's management to confirm plane ticket arrangements.

You could do worst than knowing they are not coming, believe me.

Siren said:
@Wazoo: both, but in this case principle. hey, you know greek! now we can talk the waz-greek language and drive everyone insane! :hotjump:
Yes I meant both, like, you can choose between the both (='or') :p

Hmmm
It will give us hedone? :p (wooohoo difficult :p)
Eh
Leads us to Agathon? :p
Our Waz-Greek is the Aletheia :hotjump:

That is my doxa. :p

(Heheheheheh I'm sure this makes no sense whatsoever :lol: )