Two questions about Chuck Billy

DoomsdayDeciever

New Metal Member
May 30, 2003
1. How tall is he?
2. Is he gay? I read this in an interview:

MU: Who organized the Thrash of the Titans benefit?

CB: Walter Morgan, he's the guy that lives with me. He's been a roommate for about - I don't know - seven, eight years or so. He decided one day to do a benefit, contacted Legacy and, I think, Skinlab. We're talkin' one night and he asked me, you know, what would be the ultimate show?

Yeah man , what's wrong with you, it doesn't even elude to that. Chuck is married and has a son who posts on this board. Walter (Deadly Embrace) is a very good friend of Chuck's. I think you're just looking to start problems or be funny. Which is it?

eysupdown.gif
... and what part of that statement makes you come to the conclusion that "one is gay?!"

I guess "people of the same sex who happen to be roommates," are gay in 'your world.' Whatever. How retarded.

rob halford is gay and he will kick your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! ajajajajaa
pain
pain
pain
killer
killer
killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!! :hotjump:

estigma2001 said:
rob halford is gay and he will kick your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! ajajajajaa
pain
pain
pain
killer
killer
killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!! :hotjump:

i dunno. he doesnt look THAT tough. im pretty sure i could take him out.

no disrespect to anyone here was intended from my post. he said a guy who has lived with him for 8 years so i just WONDERED. jesus

He's a hell of singer- so who cares.

On the same subject- Halford was on the Iron Maiden Reunion tour three years back- and half the crowd refused to have anything to do with him because he is gay- and his set kicked ass- who cares really.

ChaosWithoutProphecy said:
no one as METAL as chuck would be gay. nothing against gays, but gay isnt metal IMO

You, sir, are a fucking retard.

As for the original query, I don't personally think it was that offensive a question...pointless and irrelevant, maybe, but nothing worth getting pissed about. And would it make a difference to any of you if he was? Personally, I'd have even more respect for someone who came out of the closet in the homophobic world of metal.