TYhe weirdest fucking thing happened yesterday.....

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
Hah! I was in Belzepub, metal bar in Gothenburg, patrying with my bro's in Nevermore before they left for Oslo. Totally smashed off my face had a great time but that's another story. So anyway uh I sat down with these 3 people, probably because one of them was a chick that looked pretty damn good, when I started talken to one of the guys cause he was so damn funny, almost as funny as me. We started talkena about Amon Amarth when I mentioned me going to fucken Vienna just to see them and what not. Hahah and guess waht he recognized me as Patric from THIS board and it was hoyn, the Turkey guy? Hoyn you RULE dude we'll arrange another drinking party soon mmmkay?

HAAAAH the fact is that I did look like that cause I was so fucking drunk, goddamn Warrel gave me absinthe shots on top of endless amounts of beer and tequila I had before.

Patric said:
Hah! I was in Belzepub, metal bar in Gothenburg, patrying with my bro's in Nevermore before they left for Oslo. Totally smashed off my face had a great time but that's another story. So anyway uh I sat down with these 3 people, probably because one of them was a chick that looked pretty damn good, when I started talken to one of the guys cause he was so damn funny, almost as funny as me. We started talkena about Amon Amarth when I mentioned me going to fucken Vienna just to see them and what not. Hahah and guess waht he recognized me as Patric from THIS board and it was hoyn, the Turkey guy? Hoyn you RULE dude we'll arrange another drinking party soon mmmkay?
Yeah, that was pretty fucking strange, but it's a small world I guess. And it's nice to be called "the turkey guy" :D

Yeah, we'll meet up again sometime!
Are you going to stay in Gothenburg long or what?

hoyn i'll be here for a year before i go back to danimarca of course we shall arrange something no question about it. a night like that at belzepub leaves scares haha

Patric said:
hoyn i'll be here for a year before i go back to danimarca of course we shall arrange something no question about it. a night like that at belzepub leaves scares haha
It sure did. I woke up at about 19 the day after feeling shit with a load of memory loss.

First time in a month I drank anything, guess I took a beer or two too much :)

Reactions: Lies and Perfidy
Oh man be happy you didn't drink as much as me fuuck i kept talking to myself loudly all the way back which was 8 in the morning. wooooh. fact is...i cant remember much but im sure we had a great time...

Belgar said:
Patric, and you wanna move to the US? Drinking like that you ll be in jail quicker than you think ....... sarcasm included
IF...I don't find an appartment in Copenhagen...