U.S. Tour with Dio

coolsnow7

Raining Blood
Mar 20, 2004
NYC
Anyone know how much they would actually play if they're opening for him? Cuz I don't like Dio at all, and I don't want to waste money to see them for a half hour set and then him for 4. :puke:

Fireball is "O.K."
I give 2 shits for DIO.

I guess that means I won't be going.
Not worth the ticket price for a short set.

And the new cd title sucks ass. Of course that's just my humble opinion.

Yeah, personally this is my first show, and I want it to be Anthrax, and I don't feel like waiting another 2 years for them to tour again.

On a sidenote, on ticket master it has a section "standing room only." This is by the NYC show, at the Beacon Theatre. Anyone know whether that means you're on the orchestra level or higher up?

TD said:
Dissing Ronnie James Dio makes you very ungrim and unkvlt, and I hereby banish you from the board. Dio jumps on tigers and fights gnomes. He is the king of balding midgets who sing about jumping on tigers and fighting gnomes.
hellz yeh, all hail the tr00 kvlt fanz and gnomes:loco:

SLAYER85 said:
serious note, are they gonna pst more dates, i mean, i wanna see this goddamn show, anthrax owns and i gotta lotta respect for the holy dive-a
Are you saying Ronnie is a Diva?

BTW - I plan on going to the show in Anaheim HOB.

DarbysDad said:
BTW - I plan on going to the show in Anaheim HOB.

DarbysDad. Hold off on buying your tickets. I have heard from HOB staff that Anthrax will not be there. (as in it is not 100% confirmed). I will be flying in to the show if it happens, but was told not to book my flight just yet. So hang on. Maybe Alphamail Scott