U2 Live

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Love em or hate them (I am the former) man they know how to put on an incredible rock show.

Saw them twice this past weekend here in Melbourne. Fantastic shows...

Friend of mine even managed to have a drink with them at their hotel last night. She said they were actually very normal, down to earth kinda guys who were just happy to be relaxing, having a drink and having a craic with someone.

Love em or hate them (I am the former) man they know how to put on an incredible rock show.

Saw them twice this past weekend here in Melbourne. Fantastic shows...

Friend of mine even managed to have a drink with them at their hotel last night. She said they were actually very normal, down to earth kinda guys who were just happy to be relaxing, having a drink and having a craic with someone.

You lucky bugger, you saw them twice in Melb, did you pay much for the tickets?

They were fantastic live with simply the most amazing stage set I have ever seen.

Sunday Bloody Sunday was the highlight of course.

I saw the setlists for the aussie shows on u2.com. Theyve been adding some songs they havent played for a while in the setlists too which is good to see and seeing as they didnt get here on the last album.

Theres a limited edition of the U218 best of with a dvd of songs from a Milan show from the Vertigo tour last year if anyones interested. I got mine ordered already.

Yer they were selling that DVD along with heaps of other merch at both shows.... they made an absolute killing on tour here. $50million gross apparently.

Some great rare songs were added to our sets. 'Bad' was a real surprise... just good to see them mixing it up. Wish they did more off the Joshua Tree though.

The Edge rips live. Was mightily impressed with his playing.

Would be great if U2 played a private concert for me!

Setlist would have to include:

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me(!!!)
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
With or Without You
Until the End of the World
The Unforgettable Fire
Discotheque

Would be great if U2 played a private concert for me!

Setlist would have to include:

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me(!!!)
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
With or Without You
Until the End of the World
The Unforgettable Fire
Discotheque

Discoteque? really?...i wish they would play Unforgettable Fire too, who knows the last time they played that one live and apart from Discoteque and Hold Me, Thrill Me... they still play all those songs. 'New Years Day' sounds so awesome when they play it live now.

Yer they were selling that DVD along with heaps of other merch at both shows.... they made an absolute killing on tour here. $50million gross apparently.

Some great rare songs were added to our sets. 'Bad' was a real surprise... just good to see them mixing it up. Wish they did more off the Joshua Tree though.

The Edge rips live. Was mightily impressed with his playing.

Yeah was good to see 'Bad' in the encore, and they played 'the first time' off Zooropa too which was was even more rare for them to play live.

Discoteque? really?...i wish they would play Unforgettable Fire too, who knows the last time they played that one live and apart from Discoteque and Hold Me, Thrill Me... they still play all those songs. 'New Years Day' sounds so awesome when they play it live now.

Really. I think it's a fun song to listen to.

I wish they would Play Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me. It's my favorite U2 song.

What a cunt!

200px-