UFC 62: LIDDELL VS. SOBRAL

Yup. As unbelievable as Fedor is, not even HE could have beaten Cro Cop that night. If Cro Cop can fight like that when he fights Fedor again, I think he will definitely win. Silva getting demolished was yet another reminder that no fighter is invincible. If Cro Cop tags Fedor with that LHK, it's all over. And he nearly did it in their first fight. Cro Cop rocked Fedor with a punch to the nose and then he just grazed the top of Fedor's head with the high kick. If it been 2 or 3 inches lower, Fedor would have been out cold. He doesn't even have to kick you flush in the head to knock you out. And Fedor's a fairly short fighter, so Cro Cop would have an easier time connecting. The main thing is that he needs to come into this fight with stamina. If he does that, he'll win. As cool as it is to have such a dominant fighter as Fedor in the sport, I'm pulling for Cro Cop in this one. I think he's the most exciting fighter in MMA, Wanderlei Silva included. When he's on his game, he's unbelievable to watch.