UFC 64 : UNSTOPABLE

maddu

Apr 3, 2006
Here comes again the one of the big event in UFC, the UFC 64 this coming October 14. I can't wait to witness this event co'z my favorite fighter will prove again his ability as a UFC fighter; I'm talking about Silva, I guess he can pull the win against Franklin.
Who are you rooting for? Name it here:

Here's the trailer: http://64.ufc.com

Silva fucking owned Franklin, like all real MMA fans knew he would. Exclusive UFC fans didn't know who Silva was, and just believed he was a nobody and that Rich would handle him. Haaaah, dumbasses.

That's what you get when you watch only UFC.

The moral is: PRIDE > UFC

I was bummed to not have watched this PPV, and I haven't had a chance to read the results. But damn it's good to hear Silva dominated! :cool:

and yes End of Your Days... Pride > UFC
and remember Ken Shamrock's legacy > ALL

Wow, you're like the perfect female, and you live in TX! That's just fucking weird.

Anyone see Pride: The Real Deal? Shogun, once again proves how well-rounded he is. I believe he is the best 205 pounder in the world. And Fedor's domination over Coleman, well... what did you expect?

Fedor is the God of fighting. His entrance was chilling.

Ive been outta Pride for awhile now as I dont have the money to get all the dvds anymore. Silva killed him. Franklins if a good striker and fighter but Silva is a world class striker and fighter, the better man proved himself. Pride is and has been where its at. Its kinda like the Ecw to WWE, its better and theres better fighters , but it still gets little to no attention.

Ive been outta Pride for awhile now as I dont have the money to get all the dvds anymore. Silva killed him. Franklins if a good striker and fighter but Silva is a world class striker and fighter, the better man proved himself. Pride is and has been where its at. Its kinda like the Ecw to WWE, its better and theres better fighters , but it still gets little to no attention.

It gets a lot of attention, just not in America. Of course with them showing up here, that might change soon.

Silva fucking owned Franklin, like all real MMA fans knew he would. Exclusive UFC fans didn't know who Silva was, and just believed he was a nobody and that Rich would handle him. Haaaah, dumbasses.

That's what you get when you watch only UFC.

The moral is: PRIDE > UFC

Anderson Silva has not fought in Pride in over three years.

Travis Lutter is going to get demolished by Anderson Silva. After Lutter beat Cote last night, Anderson Silva said he needed to work on his jiu jitsu, but he's already got his black belt. I think he was just saying that to be respectful of Lutter. But honestly, if Lutter shoots in for a takedown, he'll be met with a flying knee just like Carlos Newton was. Lutter is a decent fighter, but he's one dimensional. Everybody knows that the only thing he will do is try to take Silva down. Silva will be well prepared for that.

Seeing Anderson Silva embarrass Rich Franklin was one of my favorite MMA moments ever. It was priceless to hear the stunned silence of all the idiots in the crowd who were booing Silva before the fight. Rich Franklin is a good fighter, but the UFC had hyped him up to the point that people thought he was unbeatable. Franklin looked worse than Leben did against Silva. In a rematch, I don't see the result being any different.

After Silva walks through Lutter, I'm hoping that Matt Hughes moves up in weight and fights Silva. Hughes is talking about having 2 more fights and then retiring. And before Silva beat Franklin, Hughes talked about possibly moving up in weight to fight Silva. I think it would make sense for his last fight to try to hold both the WW and MW titles. That would be a great fight. I don't think Hughes would finish Silva, but I could see him possibly pulling out a decision. But in a 5 round fight, there would be considerable time spent on the feet. And Hughes wouldn't have a shot standing up. I'd take Silva by KO in the 2nd round if that fight ever happened.

Hughes' last few fights have shown that he is beatable, but they've also been a testament to his heart. Hughes looks unbeatable at times, and when he doesn't, he still wins the fight.

I don't see Serra beating Hughes or GSP, and I sure as fuck don't see Lutter lasting more than 2 minutes with Silva.

Silva owns that division now. Sorry, Dana.