UFC fighter destroys girl-puncher here in Austin

If you're going to make such a point of not reading my posts, I'll have no choice but to take it as a challenge - and you should definitely get that cyst checked out, they really shouldn't tie themselves into bows like that.

Jeff

This is all you do man, just antagonize people. It's sad that this is what you do with your day man. You know, I come here to talk to some friends I've made over the past year, and all I ever see from you is antagonistic bullshit. You used to make good posts back in 07, but I'm starting to think that era is over.

I've made very few enemies - and none that I'd miss.

As far as antagonizing people... how was that antagonistic? I think your perspective is a bit screwed and pessimistic beyond reason, but that's hardly attacking someone - if I wanted to do that I'd come right out and say that I think you're an obnoxious twat who needs to die in a train wreck. Disagreeing with someone is hardly being antagonistic on its own - and I can't be blamed if you've somehow convinced yourself that all I ever do is try to make enemies, especially if you're seeing an apparently small sample of my comments. (If I wanted to really antagonize people, I'd make absurd assumptions about how someone who posts perhaps three or four times a day, if not less, has nothing else to do with his day than attack people with all tools available but actually attacking them. I'd make further assumptions about their tone instead of getting clarification about their motives or even listening to what they had to say.)

Finally, if you're going to make comments about how my current posts aren't good... you could at least show that you're actually reading them, as you haven't done so far, and give some idea of what you liked before and don't see anymore.

Jeff

ok guys, hug it out. the 4th annual sneap marshmallow roast is tonight and I don't need any unnecessary tension this time.

we don't know the whole story though. she might've tried to bite his cock off for all we know

this is why i want to train and be able to fight like guys in the mma. just to protect my friends and family against big assholes like that black guy.

and u can tell the ufc guy doesnt WANT to just get in there and fight.