uhhhh...Wrathchildamerica any one?

Get on Soulseek and I'll hook you up with more Wrathchild... albums, demos and videos. It's all out of print and hard to find these days.

I don´t have any of their albums, but in 1992, these guys performed together with Dawn Crosby (R.I.P.) on the one and only European Fear Of God-tour (just a few dates in Belgium and the Netherlands) after the original Fear Of God line-up of "Within The Veil" had just broken up (with Dawn remaining the only original member). Judging by the five songs (a killer-version of "All That Remains", "Blood I Bleed", "Red To Grey", "Betrayed" and "Drift") which were recorded at the Aardschokdagfestival on 12 April 1992 and aired on a Dutch metal radio-programme, they did an excellent job.

These five live-songs are also to be found on a CD titled "Treasure Trove" which contains some rare Fear Of God-stuff and which was put together and is sold by the webmaster of the official Fear Of God-website www.fear-of-god.com. IMO, these 5 live songs are the best stuff on this CD. So if you´re also looking for some Wrathchild America-related stuff, this might be something worth checking out.

madcheese9377 said:
Ok heres the deal, I tried to get on and can't find UM OLD SCHOOL. it's just not there, the only thing close was close was mu and hardcore metal.

Wrathchild America put out another CD called 3D. It rocks as well. It's tougher to get into than CtW, but almost as good.

Bryant

madcheese9377 said:
I'd probably like it, I like all kinds of thrash.
Time was a great cover, makes me wonder if anyone else has covered that song?

Yep "Time" did kick ass. I am a big fan of WA. "Gentleman Death" was probably my fave of that one.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Wrathchild America put out another CD called 3D. It rocks as well. It's tougher to get into than CtW, but almost as good.

Bryant

Damn Bryant, where ya been? Wrathchild has been mentioned a good bit here lately and you've not had anything to say?

Greeno said:
Damn Bryant, where ya been? Wrathchild has been mentioned a good bit here lately and you've not had anything to say?

Sorry dude. :erk: I have been sick (sympathy pains is all I can figure it to be as it's hard to pinpoint what is wrong exactly) and working between six and seven days a week.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Sorry dude. :erk: I have been sick (sympathy pains is all I can figure it to be as it's hard to pinpoint what is wrong exactly) and working between six and seven days a week.

Hope you're feeling better. I just figured that you were busy getting ready for the new addition. :)