UK and Europe Tour 2011

Apr 3, 2005
Just to kickit off in slightly annoyed style. I hope this is not all we are getting:

"Joey Belladonna, Frank Bello, Charlie Benante, Rob Caggiano and Scott Ian will return to London on Thursday 15th March for a special one-off club show at the O2 Academy Islington."

I really don't like the words 'one off'.

Ahhh interesting - may even be worth a forray into Wales. I suspect Download may be on the cards? If that's the case it's not a wild assumption to think that maybe it would be a Big 4 event as Metallica are already playing.

Anyhow, festival shows do not suit Anthrax as well as club shows so 'thrax, Play clubs in the UK please. Do not just stick to the festivals.

Yeah I think you're right.
Be good to see them in a few clubs again.
I have noticed that in general bands are not playing the independant veneues much - whether it's the venues not being able to afford the bigger bands now or the 'generic' bigger venues like the O2 Academys and HMV arenas offer better rates. Either way it sucks when bands stick to those handful of bigger venues.

Just seen that there is an Oxford date on the 14th March now - being billed as a 'special' show. Hopefully this does not mean a warm up for the London show?
So that makes three confirmed dates in the UK thus far - London, Oxford and Hammerfest.
Any more please gentlemen?

I see the mighty Anthrax have now been added to the Download festival line up. Trouble is they are so low down the bill the band name is written in normal font! How sad they are considered more unimportant that some Dubstep band and Tenacious D!

Come on guys, give us a proper tour instead of all these fests and one offs! Don't we deserve it after all the support in the UK (and Europe) during the WCFYA era? This is like the State of Euphoria tour all over again - very disappointing!

Come on guys, give us a proper tour instead of all these fests and one offs! Don't we deserve it after all the support in the UK (and Europe) during the WCFYA era? This is like the State of Euphoria tour all over again - very disappointing!

they will hit everwhere they have and more on this tour,they are just seeing what reaction they get

DOWN1OAD...
I saw the name The Prodigy (the bands logo)...saw the black album's snake..

Where is ANTHRAX??ooo..there..somewhere at the bottom.
But then..its DOWN1OAD babyyyy!!

Can anyone help with the question? I want to buy a ticket but don;t if a Fanclub / M&G / ticket package will be on offer!

So there is a VIP M&G - Bit steep at 60 pounds though.

One gripe apart from that would be it costs to do a M&G but to join the 'Army' it's another 40. With that you get a laminate and Dog tag that you get with the M&G. Seriously, most hardcore thrax fans must in our late 30s + now. Do we really need laminates and dog tags?

I am sure when I joined the CDC the M&G was open to all CDC members - no extra cost!