UK: Marshall JCM900 SL-X

No worries, thought it was a long shot but figured it was worth a punt. Maybe if I sell the Blackstar I'll give you a shout as I quite fancy picking up a Marshall again.

ARGH.

How much does it weigh?

Could you make a packing list and ship it to my freight forwarders in the UK? I'd pay shipping/packing for within the UK. I just gotta check in my office tomorrow morning with the freight company next door how much it will cost and how long it will take to have the beast sent to me!

I want that amp, and that sir is an absolutely killer price!

OK found the weight at marshall site (17kg for 50 watter and 18.5kg for the 100)

If you'd be kind to wait for 8 hours or so I'll be back with a definitive answer!

Whoa, easy tiger! haha

Yeah, I could ship it if you cover the cost. It's be the amp and the footswitch. It's the 2100 SL-X. I'll need to find a box for it as well.

Please post in here if anything changes with this amp dude - the guitarist in my band is interested. Based near London. I just sent a 16kg parcel to Germany for £19 so I can't imagine postage will be a killer either

I'm up in the Highlands, so I imagine it'd be much and such the same haha.

I'll PM Kvoid and if nothing progresses, you're next in line mate :)

OK found the weight at marshall site (17kg for 50 watter and 18.5kg for the 100)

If you'd be kind to wait for 8 hours or so I'll be back with a definitive answer!

I only noticed this message. If you can let me know if you're keen, then that'd be rad.

Sorry I went silent on ya mate, found out yesterday it will cost me about the same amount of money you're asking to have it shipped over. It really sucks cause I really wanted the amp, but at the price it's a little out of my league.

To everyone else: This is the definitive JCM900. The MKIIIs and Dual Reverbs are hunks of junk in comparison. All tube and real Marshall.

This is still up for sale. Got it on eBay at the moment, but I'd rather do a deal outside of eBay because of their ridiculous charges!