UKThrash Podcast

I enjoyed it! The idea and the layout was pretty cool. I think you're struggling on news because theres hardly a scene anymore. There's the bands, just no scene. Skipped a few tracks out. The SSS and VA tracks won me over.

Yay! thrash podcast again! Nicely done again, its getting better. I wanted to ask you if its only for UK bands, or could I send you some stuff in the future? :)

Well, that was the first UK thrash podcast I've listened to and I have to say, it was pretty good. Pariah track was pretty awesome, might have to try and get a copy of Blaze of Obscurity. They were from up my way too!

BUMP

Podcast is recordd - the quality isn't as good as usual as it was rushed to fuc and I couldn't afford the studio time to put in the Mutant and Gama Bomb interviws, but it'll be up soon. Watch this space you fannies.

Megabump!

Episode 4 is on the way... three months late. Gonna be a long one, got plenty of music, news and interviews - including ten minutes of me and Joel chatting at Bloodstock. Recording commences next weekend so expect to see it in just under a fortnight.