Ultimate Concert Line Up

lordigor

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Visit site

Okay let's get this discussion board going...if you had to pick five bands-- not necessarily your five favorite bands-- but five bands that would compliment each other and work well on the same bill from opener to headliner, who would they be? here's my picks: 1)Evergrey, 2) Blaze, 3) Primal Fear, 4) Nevermore, 5) Saxon (headliner)

OK, what about Threshold, Pretty Maids, Demon, UFO, Saxon in that order... Looks great to me!

Line up.

Saxon
Motorhead
Maiden
Warrior Soul
Wolfsbane
Accept

or

Saxon
Queensryche
Entombed
Blaze
Orange Goblin

Well Paxoman you have come to your senses! i mean Iron Maiden on the same bill as Saxon? what ever next? Nibs caught wearing his missus knickers whilst on stage!! erm! okay lets get back to where we were....

so depending on the style if we are talking pure British HM gig it would be..
The Almighty, Blaze, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Saxon.

if it was a british rock based gig...
Thunder, Wildhearts, Therapy, The Almighty, Saxon.

if it was an international HM gig then it would be...
Primal Fear, Hammerfall, Megadeth, Motorhead, Saxon

but that is so hard i mean i'm missing helloween, Aerosmith, Annihilator, AC/DC, UFO and so on plus many of the newer bands which do put on some good shows (like the Offspring, Buckcherry, Backyard babies, the Helicopters, Dukes of Nothing etc etc..)

Yeah I know Peter, I saw the light just in time! I was saved at 'the altar of the gods'!

Nibbs wears his missus knickers on stage? Juicy stuff! And we all know that Biff used to be a woman. And that Paul Quinns old syrup used to actually be Jimi Hendrix old head of hair, and that it made Paul play much better! :lol:

Got to go, got to make a phone call to the sun!

Pax.