Ultimate Metal Forum Dating:

psychobitch

Hammer Maniac
Jun 28, 2007
North
There's nearly 90,000 people registered in this system, I wouldn't be surprised to know some people have got married or started dating over this thing. Who are they, and did you have an Ultimate Metal Wedding?

I met my ex here. was with her over 3 years, we were engaged, but we ended up splitting up.

Holy crap you two broke up? Im sorry to hear that man, I always thought you made a really nice couple.
I met my ex here, too.. and my current gf :D

Eh, my GF comes here sometimes but meeting someone through here would seem odd. That and I think all of the UK members are male. :<

Holy crap you two broke up? Im sorry to hear that man, I always thought you made a really nice couple.
I met my ex here, too.. and my current gf :D
holy crap... where the hell have you been? Here?

I hardly venture out of the COB and Alestorm forums. that's where all the regulars i used to know are. yeah we broke up. the thread where we met is still up and going strong though. who'da thought.

Hmmm. I never really thought about relationships on UM, although I think I know of one or two couples that have met on the site.

I did meet my boyfriend on the Akercocke forum (not UM affiliated), so forum love is indeed plausible.

Well Im a newbie here but I have already made my move on the beautiful Ms Splatterday. However she's already taken so... :cry:

I met my ex on the megadeth forums. We were together for a few years but things got weird and it didnt work out in the end. Very unfortunate because I really liked her alot... and I guess Im not completely over her yet.

Who are you on the Megadeth forums?

It doesnt take a genious to figure that out...

Im not there anymore however. My break up was bad and I dont wanna be around there because I probably will see my ex on there writing about her life and stuff and I dont think I can take it (still even after many months of not being together). And no, you dont get to know wo my ex is on those boards...