Joey Sturgis Forum now open here on Ultimate Metal

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Since there's been an abundance of Sturgis inquiries over the last few months I thought it would be best to offer him a forum here on Ultimate Metal. Hopefully this should solve some of the repeated questions, as new users will have a dedicated area to reference and send questions now.

I'll do my best to move new threads that pop up asking Sturgis specific questions, but would also appreciate if folks could direct new users in that direction as well if we get a Sturgis specific question.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/joey-sturgis-536/

Thanks!

God bless you sir, from the bottom of my heart :worship:

Again, nothing against Joey, he's the fucking man, and I have the utmost respect for him (I feel like that's becoming our equivalent of the "I'm not racist but..." disclaimer when discussing this particular topic :lol: )

Cool.

Now we can get back to badgering Andy about C4 settings, Chimera tom samples, and whether or not he's using a finalizer on a given day.

Good for him! MetalAges thanks for that man!
In all honesty I'll probably stick to this forum though, it's been my favourite source of production knowledge.
I owe a lot to Andy Sneap! Well, I think a lot of people do!

Considering all the complaints about this becoming the Joey Sturgis forum and multitude of Joey related posts.... forums not exactly taking off.
I think its a brilliant idea though, and am very interested in it!

Thanks MetalAges for putting it together.