Get an own forum which is quicker?

Borkdude

POTM vox 'n keyz
Apr 8, 2003
Amsterdam
www.pictureofthemoon.net
Hmm, this forum is terribly slow. Why don't make an own forum? I think that will probably increase the popularity of this board. I know it is nice to have a Ultimate Metal forum and people can get to know Sun Caged from this metal forum, but I think the slowness of it probably withholds people from posting here too... And a forum like this can be easily installed on your own domain, which is tuns quicker.

Greetz,
Michiel

I know for sure that the people that are here now, would move with us to a new "stand-alone" forum. But I doubt we'd have as many people passing by as we do now... We get lots of hits on our website from UM.

Ok, you have webstatistical evidence to prove your point, probably. :) I am going to enjoy the SC cd while drinking coffee with my roommate downstairs and tune up the volume a bit. ;).

Borkdude said:
Hmm, this forum is terribly slow. Why don't make an own forum? I think that will probably increase the popularity of this board. I know it is nice to have a Ultimate Metal forum and people can get to know Sun Caged from this metal forum, but I think the slowness of it probably withholds people from posting here too... And a forum like this can be easily installed on your own domain, which is tuns quicker.

Greetz,
Michiel
I haven't got a problem with slowness? It works perfect here :)