ultimate whatever... dedication

I've been told the same thing, kinda. I don't like to go to the beach, where there are lots of people, but... however, I like to swim, and I love to sunbathe. haha. this summer in Greece I got burned and looked like a shrimp. (but I can get darker teint, the burnings become nicely dark.) :D there is one thing, how to get a great teint by sunbathing and not have heavy, bad consequences. drink a lot of beer and wine, and sleep in the sun... at noon. and all day long. :eek: LOL I'll never do it again. I looked like a Turk, but WTF, I had to be drunk to achieve that. 10 days in a row. :eek: again

:loco:

the only tattable art i've found from nm is maybe some of the lsd-stuff from poe, some ivy from in memory and there's a girl/dude (can't tell which) on the second to last page of the dreaming neon black book. the figure's hair is all floating like the person's sinking in deep water and he/she's reaching out a hand. quite beautiful. i'll be getting a blind guardian tat once i get back to tucson in a couple weeks. wouldn't it be cool to have the opeth "o" and in memory vines going all over your body like an ent? hell yes, brothers and sisters!