Ulver/Virus News

Kveldssanger

Black Adder leads us all
Jan 24, 2002
Unseen University
Visit site
Straight from the Jester Records site:

"For you gullible believing that VIRUS would actually happen May: The album will ship September 15, coinciding with the international release of ULVERs SVIDD NEGER soundtrack. The QUICK FIX EP is set to August. The wait is due to our distributor VME’s wish to prepare and promote such flabbergasting cultural events properly."

For more news concerning the other Jester artists, check www.jester-records.com

Firedwarf said:
Are the other Jester artists any good?

Most of them are very interesting...I've heard Bogus Blimp, Single Unit, When (they have released most of their album in Tatra) and a little of Upland... They're mostly dealing with the more experimental sides of electronic music... I've also heard good comments about the album of 1349 Rykkinn, which is a noise album... Anyway check them but they dpn't create music for easy-listening...

I have two of the Virus demo tracks and they're great!! Definitely following the VBE footsteps and improving on them... I'll definitely be buying that!

Im quite fond of Star of Ash, nice female vox, excellent music too, should be easily listened to by fans of other jester artists;)

ThyWyrM said:
Im quite fond of Star of Ash, nice female vox, excellent music too, should be easily listened to by fans of other jester artists;)

might do with a better production, but yeah, wicked stuff by Mrs. Tveitan ;)