Some news on Agalloch, Novembers Doom, Green Carnation, and Ulver

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
AGALLOCH – Upcoming Release
This is the latest update from Don Anderson (guitars):
“Agalloch are currently writing and demo-ing new material for their third full-length. We have no estimation as to when we will enter the studio. As it stands, we are very pleased with the new material. However, it is too primordial a state to begin describing it--and we'll probably never attempt describing it in the future anyways.. Thank you everyone for your support and interest.”

GREEN CARNATION – The Quiet Offspring
The End Records | TE054 | Spring 2005

The latest effort for Green Carnation “The Quiet Offspring” is due for an early spring release. The musicianship on the record is top notch, taking elements from the last three records and stepping things up a notch. A truly unique and enjoyable listening experience! Direct words from the band:
"For me, The Quiet Offspring is the manifest of Green Carnation as a band. Having been a band in constant change, we are now a unit more than ever, and I think we have been able to bring the best out of all the members - both during the recording and the song-writing proccess. The result is the most heavy, progressive, avant garde, groovy and - I think - the strongest album from Green Carnation to date."
Kjetil Nordhus, vocals
"I have to agree with kjetil, our 4th album is fucking superb! We worked great as a team in the studio and we got ourselves a new brilliant showcase of what Green Carnation is all about - diversity, experimenting and passion for music. Everyone put down their best efforts and talents into the writing and recording of the album, and Terje Refsnes managed to get us an incredible sound! I can`t wait to hold the final product!"
Tchort, guitars
Under
License from Season Of Mist for North America

NOVEMBERS DOOM – The Pale Haunt Departure
The End Records | TE052 | March 8th

Novembers_PaleHaunt.jpg

Novemebers Doom have finished up the new record “The Pale Haunt Departure”. It is a very nice natural progression in what we have come to love from the band! The release date is set for March 8th. In other News, the band has parted ways with bass player Mike LeGros. Official statement:
“Novembers Doom have recently parted ways with bass player Mike LeGros. Mike played bass with the band for the past 2 years, and contributed to the recording of the upcoming CD, "The Pale Haunt Departure." It was brought to our attention that he was not comfortable in the band, due to creative differences, and the dedication to his instrument we required suffered because of this. Very simply, it was time for a change, on both sides. Mike is an amazing person, and we are forever grateful for everything he did for Novembers Doom during his time with us. We wish him nothing but the best with Disinter, Nachtmystium, and any other project he aligns himself with! We are in the process of filling the vacant Bass position, and this will not hinder us from touring, and promoting "The Pale Haunt Departure" in 2005.

ULVER – Blood Inside
Jester/The End Records | tba | spring

Done with soundtracks the band is fully on schedule to complete the highly anticipated Blood Inside. In the works for quite sometime this will make some strong impact once released.
The band made available a small sample just before the holidays.

ULVER SAMPLE:
http://media.theendrecords.com/Ulver_BloodInside_xmas_roughteditsampler.mp3

Cool Agalloch news, and Henrik already posted the Ulver stuff a week or two ago. :p

Never heard Novembers Doom or Green Carnation, starting to think it would be a good idea to remedy that.